23 Gamer Quotes For Instagram
Looking for that gaming related caption but can't seem to figure out what? Don't worry we've got a few gamer quotes to cover your Instagram posts.
Some of these are hilarious, about love, life and some are a little cringe. We are sure you'll enjoy these gamer sayings.
Here is 23 of the best gamer quotes that you can use on Instagram, that we found from scouring the web.
- Games don't make you violent, lag does.
- I'm not a player. I'm a gamer. Players get chicks. I get achievements.
- Failure doesn't mean the game is over, it means try again with experience.
- I'm the hero of a thousand stories. I'm a superhero, an assassin a soldier. I've slain dragons and traveled through portals. I am a spartan, a commander. A king. I've saved a thousand worlds and countless more lives. What am I? I'm a gamer.
- I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer I have lots of lives.
- Home is where you are 'Player 1'.
- I'm a gamer. Not because I don't have a life. But because I choose to have many.
- I don't have birthdays. I level up!
- I am not a "gamer girl". I am a gamer. I play video games. I don't take slutty pictures while holding a controller.
- I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.
- If someone pauses their game just to text you back, marry them.
- Education is important, but video games are importanter.
- Tips on how to talk to someone while they're gaming: Don't.
- I chose to be a gamer because nothing epic ever happens in real life.
- That moment when you finish a game and just don't know what to do with your life anymore.
- 5:00AM the hour when the legends are either waking up or going to sleep.
- Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
- What doesn't kill me, gives me EXP.
- Keep calm and game on.
- I have a dream. That one day, my mom will understand that online games cannot be paused.
- If people were influenced by video games, then majority of Facebook users would be farmers by now.
- Keep calm and blame it on the lag.
- I'm sorry for what I said, when I was playing video games.
And some other bonus quotes which can relate to gaming:
- "It's not about how good you are, it's about how good you want to be." - Paul “Redeye” Chaloner
- "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs
- "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi
- "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln
- "The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "Life is a game. Money is how we keep score." - Ted Turner
- "The world is a game. Money is how we keep score. The game is constantly changing. So must we." - Robert Kiyosaki
- "The game has its ups and downs, but you can never lose focus of your individual goals and you can't let yourself be beaten because of lack of effort." - Michael Jordan
- "Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto
- "The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!" - Marvin Phillips
If you find or think of any more let us know in the comments below!